Rapid reform and changes in our country leads to significant changes in legislation. Any changes in software cause the significant wasting of time and breakdown of transactions. Such failures are eliminated in Kamu24 project just because the system is designed to 7/24 running logic and can be managed from single center.
- Under favor of intelligent coding structure, your institute’s IT personnel can be easily adapted to system. Only 2 weeks training is enough for this.
- The automation is designed as web-based application therefore any extra installation process does not require for clients.
- Significantly saves time and costs.
- Saves extra networking costs for dispersed institutions.
- Location-independent working
Client may work on Kamu24 management information system by using terminal even if it is inside or outside the institution, thus it prevents loss of work if client’s terminal broken-down.
- Data exchanging with the ability of communication through e-government applications
You can save your time by the ability of communication between the other institutions’ applications. For example, send tender document directly to the KIK platform for procurement notice.
- Low cost
You can run the application by using a standard simple computer which has internet connection. You don’t have to buy new hardware for this. The application provides the user to create the budget and the accounting records of the institution and also synchronizes these between all departments.